Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo

Go down

Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo Empty Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul - 11:15

Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo Fem-sp10

Name: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo

Representing Country: Spain

Student: First Year

History

Alisa has always been a part of a large family due to her father being very unfaithful to her mother. Her father was a simple blacksmith who enjoyed making weapons and doing his fair share of fighting to show how manly he was. However in one brawl with an English man over parking space her father found himself beat to a disgrace and thus his attitude changed towards her family and he began to sleep around and drink a lot to escape the pain of his hurt ego. As he changed so did her family, her mother left Alisa when she was 6 years old and now only contacts her through letters. As well Alisa had to get used to new siblings entering her home from different types of women. With her mother gone and having had nothing but brothers and her father she is not used to having a strong woman around and has lost touch with her feminine side. When her mother left she was so hurt she found it hard to trust her father or women and withdrew herself from others.

These women did not stay long and left as soon as the father offered them money to help them out. So her father was left with a lot of children and not a lot of money to provide for them. As a result her family was quite poor for a long time in her childhood. And being the poor kid in school welcomes a lot of unwanted attention. She was picked by others and because she was so weak she was never able to defend herself. One day in 4th grade her father noticed her roughed up from fights. That night he made his oldest son watch the house for a week while him and Alisa went off on a camping trip. During this trip he taught her how to fight and defend herself as well as blacksmith skills he had learned during his life. After that day Alisa's attitude changed and she had realized even though her father made mistakes, one thing was for sure and it was that he loved her dearly. From then on she defended herself and made sure to never appear weak to others ever again and found a new look on life and got the attitude of everything works out for the best and thus changed from a shy weak girl to a happy go lucky girl. Her relationship grew strong with her father and even her mother as she began to open up and understand why her mother had to leave and only wishes to make those around her happy.

When Alisa was 12 her father had won the lottery and as a result he was able to fully provide for his family and established a full blown weapon shop that gained more profit then he ever imagined. As for Alisa his only daughter (as far as he knows) she was spoiled by him and obtained anything she desired. He fears though that she will never outgrow her reputation in her old school and decided to send her to a different school so that she can make a new name for herself and find nicer people to be her friends.

Personality

Alisa comes across as a very happy and optimistic girl. She can see the good in others and the bright side of any gloomy situation. She can also be very loud due to her being easily exicted or happy. Having been raised through poverty she has a humbleness to her however she is very used to her father spoiling her making her a bit materialistic. Not to say she is spoiled and she knows when she can't obtain something, it is just she is so used to her father buying her anything she wants. Also the objects she admires are quite odd ranging from weapons, to comics to stones and electronics. Anything that can catch her attention however clothes and makeup do not interest her what so ever.

She is fond of large weapons such as axes and swords and knows how to defend herself very well in tight situations. However you would never know as she does not show her strength to others and will only fight if her life is in danger or to protect those she loves.

Having such a bright outlook she can appear quiet oblivious and unrealistic. She has a hard time relating to others due to this but once you know her she becomes a loyal friend who wants nothing more but to make you smile. As well as giving you gifts..maybe too many gifts.

Which results to her having problems with saving money. Once she finds out what you like she'll hunt down that item no matter how expensive it is and will get it for the person. She might not know the value of a dollar, and has been broke to the point of starvation at times, she only wants to make her friends happy. Oddly though Alisa hates money as gifts and never gives money as gifts. She finds money as a very lazy gift and is happy with anything her friends can give her as long as its from the heart.

Being around so many men all through her life she has aquired a tomboy attitude and often forgets her gender. She knows she's a girl, she just feels like it is unimportant for a person to be judged by their gender. Her outifts often consists of simple shirts and jeans. She was horrified to find out the dress code of her new school but sucked it up....being as obedient as she is, she knows she has to follow the rules. So she wears the uniform dresses, however she admires the male uniform.

Alisa has a very romantic side to her but, surrounded with so many relatives and always getting a new brother she is constantly afraid of being with someone in her family. As a result she only seeks men of totally different backgrounds than herself. In school she read of fantasy lands with very rainy weather and of boys who have acted like gentlemen. Having being brought up by rough boys in her family who lack such manners she was surprised to find out that boys could act so mature. She fell in love with the idea of having a gentleman as a boyfriend and hopes to find a man like that one day. And while she forgave her father for his past mistakes she has a bit of trust issues when it comes to boys who become very close to her as a result she is happier just being friends with a guy if he does not prove to be of her standard.

While she is energetic she has a lazy and sloppy side to her. She loves to sleep and sleeps a lot! If something doesn't hold her interest she falls asleep and can sleep through anything. As a result she finds herself late to a lot of things and is always in a rush. So much so that she forgets to dress herself...and once she realizes she's in her pjs she runs to get dressed and makes her even more late! However she does pretty well in her classes aside from being late for them and sleeping through the class most of the time.

Alisa also has the tendancy of being 'the boss' of those she feels are inferior to her. She does not do this for evil intentions, but to protect those she thinks are weak. She knows how it feels to be picked on and does not wish that on anyone. So she'll often tell 'weaker' people what to do not realizing she might hurt their feelings. Don't worry though if you just tell her to stop she will. Always remember she cannot read the mood and if you tell her what's bothering you she'll stop, but if you don't she'll go on and on and not know what she is doing is hurting you. She is very oblivious and thus needs EVERYTHING explained to her. While she can't read the mood she can tell when a person is strong and when she feels it she respects the person and treats them as equals or of higher ranks.

As a side note she has obtained an odd fear of raw tomatoes. Her earliest memories of her brothers were of them throwing tomatoes at her, they would then prank her and say the tomatoes will explode on her and when they did splatter on her they called it blood and she thus became scared that tomatoes would kill her, though she loves the taste and will eat it if she can't see it and loves tomato juice. In her spare time she will cook spicy foods and loves to dance.

Appearance

Though she is young she has the body of a woman. Having a pretty large bust and behind and an hourglass figure. As well as having olive skin, green eyes and semi curly long hair that is always in a ponytail. She stands at an average 5 feet and 2 inches. However she is unaware of her looks and finds that men always do things for her and results to her thinking that most men (if they aren't related to her) as weak since she is unaware why they do things for her. Also being unaware of her looks they are often hidden by her sloppiness and stays away from makeup or dresses and just tends to dress in very simple clothes (if she can remember them!). However she knows how to dress up for a special occasion due to her father hiring her a stylist to help her with her lack of style and can turn heads of those who know her and have never seen her true body.

Roleplay Sample
:
It was a rainy morning and Alisa snuggled comfortably in her bed. Her room is glamored out in expensive silks and weapons scatter throughout her room. As well as having several bags and luggage at the side of her room. Today was moving day for her new school. Alisa is a freshman and is attending a new school that her father decided to enroll her in. Moving into the dorm rooms began at 8 am. It was now 9:30 am...

The pitter patter of the rain against her window amazingly woke Alisa up. She yawned and smiled at her window.

"I wonder if it's raining in that land..."

She jumped out of bed and found her alarm clock on the floor. As she went to pick it up she suddenly dropped it with a horrified look on her face.

"I'M LATE!!!!!" her voice echoed throughout her home.

In a flash she grabbed her bags and luggage and zoomed out of the house. She was greeted by the soft cold rain and smiled. I shouldn't worry too much. I mean moving in does take a while. I'm sure I can't be that late! And with all this rain I'm sure it's all a sign that I'm gonna have good luck today!

She continued down to the subway where she waited for the train which will leave her at the school's station. She waited with a big smile on her face.
Oh!! I can't wait! I get to see all the different types of people today! A big welcome change from seeing all my siblings and cousins. I even heard we found a new brother. Hm....I wonder...with so many different people..I wonder if someone like 'him' would be there...

Alisa was deep in thought until she met smiling faces surrounding her. She just smiled back at them and they just laughed and went on their way. She even heard some men whistle. Wow everyone must be in a good mood...
While she waited she felt very soaked and looked down to try and dry herself. However when she did..she realized she was wearing her white large sleeping shirt and was not wearing any under clothes...Her body became warm and she grabbed her belongings and ran into the bathroom As quickly as she could she opened her luggage and put on the first thing she could grab. While dressing she could hear a train stopping.

This made Alisa frantic and she quickly grabbed her half closed luggage and belongings. She saw her train boarding and ran as quickly as she could. She could see the doors closing..

I can make it!! I can make it!!!!

Her hand stretched to reach the door...

Am I older than 18?
Yep I'm 19 :3

Have I roleplayed before?
Aside from roleplaying with friends I can't say I have much exp. roleplaying on a forum or skype. But I'm very quick to catch on and I day dream a lot anyway and can think on something on the drop of a dime~

How do I feel about my character?
I love Spain so much! He looks so lovable and I just want to hug him when I see him smiling <3 So being a female version of him is something I've always wanted to do. I feel close to her as if she was a friend or even a sister and I hope to do her justice!

Note: Sorry if I wrote too much..I just felt uber excited about doing her character!

Last edited by Aly on Sun 29 Jul - 18:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted/had to change a few things around for her :3)

Back to top Go down

Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo Empty Re: Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 29 Jul - 14:54

The application is very good, however it seems you missed this was a human AU, so a lot in it is a little off...I'm sure you could perhaps edit it to fit in?
It's the only problem with it really.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo Empty Re: Application: Alisa Fernandez Carriedo

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul - 18:25

Okay I hope it's better now! Also with being new to rp I had a difficult time understanding how to apply a human AU..I hope now I have shown it better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 29 Jul - 18:55

it's fine now! All I needed really was for her to be human and not a country, which you did and gave her a back story that seems fitting enough. You're accepted, could you PM me your skype? And I'll add you to our accepted members list.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down