Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Japan character application.

Go down

Japan character application.  Empty Japan character application.

Post by LABBMC Thu 16 Feb - 5:33

Name: Honda Kiku
Country representing: Japan
Student or teacher?
Student.

Personality (mostly to see your characterization):

(Sorry...I'm not very sure what you exactly mean by personality...so I'll just describe Japan's personality.)
Japan is a hardworking, mysterious country. He's secluded and quiet, but once you get to know him he has some weird qualities. He tries hard to learn about other countries and their culture, despite the fact that sometimes he is shocked or influenced by different cultures.

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words):

Konnichiwa, nice to meet you. I am Japan, a country in Asia...my human name is Honda Kiku.
If you ask China-san or Korea-san, they will acknowledge me as a brother, but I am not so sure.
What? Would you like to know more about myself? Really?

Well...I admit that I can be gluttonous at times and I enjoy celebrating festivals in my home. My home, if I do say so myself, is rather high tech. However, at times it is rather hard to keep up with the younger countries, like America-san... Please try not to accept the bright blue or fluorescent pink food he will try to give you...I do not think it is good for your health.
I have a dog named Pochi and a few rabbits and guinea pigs. They are very fluffy and cute..I find it hard to resist them. Please forgive me for my weakness to cute animals.
I am also looking forward to going to World Academy W. I am rather nervous at the thought of meeting other countries, but I must study hard and learn new cultures! It is my duty!
Other than that, I do not think I have much to tell you about myself. However I do tend to get a little repetitive and nervous when talking to strangers...
Will I meet new friends at the World Academy? We shall see. -Sigh- Although it is my duty, I do not want to go and leave my home. Truthfully, my boss had to drag me out and force me to come here.
Thank you for listening to my endless and boring talk, I am sure it must have not been very exciting.
I hope to meet you again later. -bow-

LABBMC

Back to top Go down

Japan character application.  Empty Sorry...Redo.

Post by LABBMC Thu 16 Feb - 7:12

Japan character application.  1328538902184323

((I realized I did the role-play wrong...I'm sorry. .....So I tried again. Truthfully, I'm aware of this type of roleplay but I've never tried it myself. I hope it isn't too bad.))

Honda nervously peeked into the classroom and quickly glanced around. He sighed in relief when he found that the classroom was empty and quiet. This morning he had practically dragged himself out of bed, telling himself that he’d be fine. ‘If only I didn’t get so nervous around strangers.'
He glanced at his watch. He was so nervous he didn’t realize that there was no need to hurry to class anyway. He sighed, and contemplated on what to do. He reached into his bag and began to set up his school supplies neatly on his desks. ‘My pencil and eraser are placed on the right side…..should I put my binder on the top left corner? ‘ After much thought, Honda placed everything in order and quietly slipped into his seat.
With nothing else to do, he peered down through the window to see Germany and Italy.
'Maybe I should go and talk to them.'
He shook his head. 'No...I wouldn't know what to say anyway.'
In his mind, he practically saw this plot in an RPG.
"What do you want to do?" the text box asked.
Below there were two options:
- Stay in the classroom
- Go outside and talk
'In RPG stories...the main characters are always bold and outgoing!' Honda tried motivated himself. Before he could
change his mind, he quickly packed up everything and walked out of the classroom to talk to Germany and Italy.
LABBMC

Back to top Go down

Japan character application.  Empty Re: Japan character application.

Post by Matthew Williams Thu 16 Feb - 7:20

I think you're the only person who corrected it at the exact same time I wrote a long paragraph explaining what you did wrong 8'D (I both feel glad for it and bothered, for once I wrote something very smart and had to erase it all. I guess that's how life is~)

Now that it's corrected I think it's pretty good, the only small problem I have with it is the use of Country names; we consider this to be a human AU. It's nothing big really, just something you should know for later.

All that to say this application is accepted, you can make an account, I'll approve it.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan character application.  Empty Re: Japan character application.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down