Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Rejected Apps

Go down

Rejected Apps Empty Rejected Apps

Post by Admin Sun 27 Feb - 18:56

We'll place all the rejcted applications here so we know whats acceptable and not...ect
Admin
Admin

https://theneoworldacademyw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rejected Apps Empty Re: Rejected Apps

Post by Admin Sun 27 Feb - 18:59

Guest wrote:OC Name: Arely de León Narvaéz

Country representing: Puerto Rico

Height: 5' 8''

Weight: 158lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Student or teacher? Teacher, Spanish Teacher.

Personality: Arely is a very Open and warm type of person, She loves to help and give
students/people advice when needed. A Rather Calm soul at first sight. But just dont mistake her for Mexico or X/Y country. Yes at first she'll let it pass... but at a second, third and even fourth time? If So, then Run. Once at that stage she fires up in rage and if possible, she'll chase you down and make you know who she is. As scary as it sounds, she's not like that on her Daily Basis. She's Pretty Fearless when it comes to the usual yukies such as insects. reptiles, etc. or common phobias. She's rather cooperative with those around her, that is of course , if they know how to even call her by her name correctively. Arely's also very candid towards her students and/or teachers... maybe too candid ... specially when someone gives her Bad Food...but at least she tries her best not to hurt everyone...she reaaaally does.

Teaching
Singing
Getting called by who she is.
Good Food.
Arroz con Gandules, Guineitos en Escabeche con Pasteles y Pernil.. Oh God.
Taking walks to blow steam off
Making Friends
Sweets
Practicing with her Instruments
Did I mention Good Food?

Dislikes:
Horrible Food...Oh God No. J-Just.. No.
Being Ignored
Being mistaken for other countries
Students that don't take her class seriously
Made fun of.
People that think that her country is not as developed as others. -She gets it. a LOT-

Hobbies:
Chasing Student-- I-I mean. Running.
Singing
Playing Instruments, Specially the Puertorican Cuatro that her father gave her as a goodbye gift, which she's essentially good at it, but other than the Cuatro she's also good at playing the Piano and the Classic Guitar.
Cooking
Drawing....well, if drawing means shaky stick people with retarded smiles as faces.

Appearance: As most Puertorican females, Arely has a curvaceous body, Long wavy dark brown hair and big brown eyes, also Olive skinned [like Spain]. She tends to wear long sleeve shirts, turtle necks or coats that hide her chest. She just hates it when men and/or women just stare at them[They're as big as Ukraine's]. She wears Pants and/or skirts along with her top. She loves warm coats and Jackets on cold temperatures. [Arely hasn't yet experienced Snow, so if the case comes she'll probably freeze her bum off and die xD;].

Historical background of OC Country: Arely was born in the capital of Puerto Rico, San Juan. Her Father was a Salsa Artist back in the back in the 80's and 90's and her mother was a housewife with great traditional cooking skills and singing. Her family was pretty stable, learning music and singing from her parents and attending Public schools in neighborhood cities such as Carolina and Guaynabo. As she kept growing, she took an interest in teaching other Oversea tourists and visitors Spanish. That practice and help went so well that she decided to Study Education at the University of Puerto Rico, her goal was now of Teaching others her native language, culture and traditions and also, to learn about other cultures and traditions from outside her little Island. On a small vacation trip she over heard about a World Academy Overseas and decided to become a Teacher there, which she did! Horray.

Roleplay sample:
I Edited my sample, I'm sorry i took so long @ A @;

"Oh Dios Mio. Oh God. Oh God. OH GO--" Great way to start the morning, Rainy, Delayed Bus...Great, just... great. The long brown-haired teacher stared at her now ruined attire, a soaked turtle neck and a dirt stained tan skirt. Oh how much she just wanted to snap at the Driver, tell him a few words and probably make him fell horrible.....and yet, she restrained herself from doing so. Good Job Arely. Maybe this was due to the last time she did such thing to a previous Taxi Driver, not the best experience if i might say so myself. She glanced at the bus that rapidly stopped after splashing the Teacher and the Bus Driver quickly got out of the bus, running towards her. "A-Ah.. I-I'm fi..Fine." Oh the anger she was just bottling up. I think she even popped a vein from all of it. The man kept apologizing and accompanied her to the inside of the bus. He offered her a dry towel and she kindly accepted it, wiping the dirt off her skirt and drying her turtle neck as much as possible. The Bus regained its pace and she sat on a seat close to the rear door, avoiding all the stares from the passengers, glaring at an old man that looked at her with other intentions. She let out a heavy sigh as she waited on the bus. Today was her first day arriving to her new Job. Arely Felt both exited and nervous of this new place. The teacher over heard about this place from folk towns on her last vacation and was rather intrigued by the comments and critique this Academy had...Yet.. She honestly couldn't believe she actually got accepted there to teach. Those Stomach butterflies weren't helping now. The more she gave mind to the whole situation, the more nervous and nauseated she became. With a shake of her head to throw those thoughts away, she took the towel and dried her briefcase. 'Thank God my bags are already over there at the Dorm... Or Else.." She let out a sigh of relief at the thought and rested her head on the cold metal pole.

After half an hour, she stopped at her destination. "Ho...ly...." Her eyes were wide open in amazement as she stared at the enormous building. Oh no no no, This couldn't be compared with Public schools back at her hometown in Puerto Rico, On no no No. It was most likely that her previous schools couldn't even compete against this. Her heart was throbbing and her legs were almost shaking, she was getting even more nervous now. She glanced at all the students in their colorful uniforms, at least the lively atmosphere calmed her down, and with a sigh, she gave her first step, heading to the insides of her now new life.
[but i wont type this long.. don't worry . u .;;;;]

[[If There's Anything That You Wish for me to change, do not fret to ask.
I'll add a Pic soon.]]

[[[I'll be adding a better drawing as soon as I find my Pen .____.;]]]
Admin
Admin

https://theneoworldacademyw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rejected Apps Empty Iona Kirkland

Post by Guest Mon 28 Feb - 11:06

For an OC

OC Name: Iona Victoria Kirkland

Country representing: Scotland

Student or teacher? Student Teacher

Personality: Iona was raised in family consisting of mostly boys, this lead to her being a tomboy and this behavior was not discouraged until she was a pre-teen for to old to make any great impact. It is not that she cannot act like a girl; she just hates the expectations males have of women. That girls scream about bugs and only care about their looks, or are helpless in a fight. She will prove you wrong about all of those. Iona can fight, and out drink, most boys’ she has known which has lead to being seen as one of the boys. Though she hates the 'stereo-types' her gender gets she does enjoy a few of the stereotypical things. She has a penchant for cute things, and you will find in her belongings flowery, girly and cute items. She adores cats she has many small figurines, jewelry and clothing items featuring cats on them. She tends to hide her girly side from most; she hardly ever bothers with make up. When she is not dressed in her semi professional clothing for class. You will find her in jeans and t-shirt more often then not. She has a horrible smoking habit that she knows is bad but keeps failing to quit for various reasons. If she caught a student smoking she's have shit fit, she give them a stern lecture and drag them in front of the principle.

Cute things (Not that she'll admit it most times),
Her family
Teaching
Annoying her family
Baking
History

Dislikes:
Her smoking habit
Cleaning
Being told to act more like a girl/lady
Men staring at her chest

Appearance: Iona has long red hair, vibrant green eyes and pale skin. She is 5'6" and much to her disdain she posses more assets then she would rather have up top, though thankfully not as large as Ukraine. While working she wears professional attire, dress pants and blouses or button up shirts. Though on some days
This will slide and you will catch her in dark wash jeans and blouse. She almost never wears high heels unless she is trying to impress someone, she normally wears flats, or a pair of her boots which she likes.

Historical background of OC Country: Iona was born the only girl in a family who in the end had more boys the girls. While a young child, growing up her family moved around for her father's job. This lead to her having few friends in her early formative years. It lead to her being a tomboy since she usually only had her brothers to play with. Eventually the family settled down in one place and she made friends but was snubbed by many of the females in her neighborhood and school. She ended up making friends with a few people but most of the male; she was good friends with a boy who was French, which ticked her youngest brother off. This lead to them fighting and arguing for many years but eventfully they made peace. Sadly when went she went into high school things changed drastically when a few teachers pin pointed the work was far to easy for her. She ended up being pushed ahead and graduated when she was only 16. She started collage early having nothing better to do. While she had only spent a short time in high school she ended up tutoring many people and enjoyed teaching which is the reason once she was in collage she perused teaching as a career.

Iona comes from a family with diverse backgrounds but she identifies herself as mainly Scottish mostly because she loved spending time with her maternal grandfather who is 100% Scottish. She was also his favorite because she reminds him of Iona’s own mother. Not that he didn’t like his grandson’s but he could always tell they never quiet understood, or got into Scottish things like Iona did, she was always eager to learn about this history and culture.

( History will most likely seriously change. It need serious work done on it I was having issues incorporating Scottish history things into it for some reason. >_< )

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words)

Iona groaned a rolled over in her bed on to her stomach, Artier was meowing loudly demanding she woke up and get out of bed. He started walking up and down her back and she winced as he started kneading his front paws into her shoulder purring happily, because he noticed she had woken up. He wanted to be feed; she just knew it even though she knew he had kitty crunchies in his bowl in the kitchen. Nevertheless, no he wanted that special wet food her best friend had brought over for Artier since his snob cat would not eat it. She sighed he was so demanding at times, but she loved him even if he was a pest. At least she could cuddle him still; her brother Arthur pitched a fit when she just tired to give him a hug. Arthur would push her away and say he was not a baby anymore and did not need hugs from her anymore. Iona truly missed it when they where both children and Arthur would run to her demanding hugs because something he did not like had happened. Like when the other children had made fun of the fact he said he could see fairies, unicorns and other magical creatures. At the time she had thought his silly reasons for demanding a hug from her where annoying but now she missed the silly reasons, Arthur had turned into such a stick in the mud now that he was in his teens. Saying he did not need her support in that way anymore, it honestly hurt her feelings just a little. Artier started meowing loudly again, snapping Iona out of her thoughts and gently pushed him off her back and slid out of bed.

"I'm up you demanding little hair ball if I feed you can I go back to bed? It's the weekend and I want to sleep in~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Mar - 16:42

Hey, i just wanna say your character is very good!Unfortunatly shes not very scottish. Although its obvious that you've done some research on the country there are some missing qualities in the character herself. Also, since this is a hetalia forum characters must be based on whats there, i know theres not much on scotland apart of the scene with a bird but it is mentioned that Scotland is male. This is just one of the things that is missing.
On a happier note however: you obviously have potentialfor rpingas seen in the app so we'r willing to give you another chance to either redo the Scotland app or try out for another character. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar - 12:56

Any idea's how I could improve that application? I think I might go look at the character list and see who is open.

Back to top Go down

Rejected Apps Empty Netherlands Application

Post by Guest Wed 9 Mar - 3:08

Name: Lars de Best
Country representing: Netherlands
Student or teacher? Student
Personality (mostly to see your characterization): Rather laid back. Likes cute boys and girls, but isn't really set on anyone at the moment. Has future ambitions to be an engineer, however in school has the air of not applying himself. (One of those frustrating students who get good marks while not seeming to do anything)
Blunt, and to the point. Doesn't really get small talk, and may come off as abrasive. Very loyal to those he counts as friends, and very horrible to his 'enemies'. Makes off colour jokes.

Has the point of view of 'if you can't win, try to do damage control', so when controversial topics like drug usage / prostitution come up he's just all 'IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, MAKE LAWS TO ACCOMMODATE' but usually doesn't bring up these topics.

( Out of Character : I apparently do. Feel free to be all STOP BEING ... POLITICY if you want. I'll tamp down my stuff though)
Has a raging in the closet crush on Justin Bieber, but will deny it. Also has some interest in crossdressing. In seeing other's crossdress, and sometimes thinks about crossdressing himself, however hasn't done anything about it.

However, despite liking crossdressing, doesn't auto make him into fuwa fuwa sparkly uke type, so don't be assuming things.
He also likes a lot of sports, and being active.

Is also oddly attracted to Ganguro/Yamanba types, their skin colour comforts him.

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words):

The dress was adorable.
He had been drug on this shopping expedition by his cousin, her gleeful squeals over things quickly landing him into headache valley.
Since he had sort of maybe trashed her favourite shoes ( which she kept telling him had been Gucci! ) he owed buying her a new outfit. At least to shut her up, so there he was getting dragged around girl land, watching her handle underwear( to be honest, some of the designs were really cute, especially a pair with some little bows … would look perfect on a woman he liked right?), followed by the aisle of socks ( he didn’t realize there were so many types), and now dress land.

While his cousin went off to look at dresses, his eyes had fallen upon the special dress.
It was sort of hanging out of the rack, ruffled past in someones haste, and he found himself drawn towards it.

White and orange were the predominant colours, and as he awkwardly pulled it out towards him, he realized that it was a light summer dress. Small poofy sleeves moved into a round neck line, to follow the straight lines of the dress that probably would end about a girls knee.
Reminded him of the Go-Go Girls of the 60’s.

“What are you looking at?”

As if the dress had burned him, he turned around to his amused looking cousin, “The dress,” he admitted, “I thought you might like it.”

“Oh?” she seemed as if she didn’t believe him, and he scowled.

“But I remembered orange wasn’t your colour – you done yet? I want to go home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar - 16:51

Hi! While there are good parts to your characterization, there are also some things that we feel don't adequately reflect the character. We'd like if you could rethink this a bit and then re-submit the application. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar - 4:42

Naw, I was just trying to be more creative and not represent the 'typical' over played Netherlands, since I feel like there's more to him than is usually represented.

Anyways thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum