Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Kiku Honda [Japan] app

Go down

Kiku Honda [Japan] app Empty Kiku Honda [Japan] app

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug - 21:19

Name: Kiku Honda

Country representing: Japan

Student or teacher? Student

Personality: If someone were to meet Kiku for the first time, the very first thing they would notice would almost certainly be his quietness. Kiku is one of few words, giving him a mysterious and dark aura, at least in the eyes of the other students. To them, he is an enigma shrouded in silence; however what he does say is usually meaningful. He shows an innate sagacity that has earned him a muted respect from the majority of the student body, though they are perhaps still a bit wary of speaking to him.

He treats others with a stiff politeness, and it takes him quite a while to warm up to others and become truly close to them. If he feels a strong affection for another, it is very rare that he will show it, or even admit it to himself. Though he tends to isolate himself from others, he does like to have friends.

Kiku is often ridiculed for acting like an 'old man', seeming prudish on occasion. Yet, he does enjoy certain types of anime and manga...if they involve *cough* minimal clothing *cough*...

In any situation, Kiku remains calm and collected, approaching problems with cool logic and wisdom beyond his years.

A hardworking student, Kiku has an excellent work ethic, to the delight of his teachers. It seems that he spends nearly all of his time on schoolwork, though that is merely because that is the side of him he allows the other students see- secretly, he has a great love for anime, manga and all things considered 'geeky', and his biggest weakness is cute animals.

If one entered his dorm, one would undoubtedly immediately notice the neatness of the place. His bed is made, the sheets tucked in nicely at the corners, and the pillow, unruffled, placed squarely at the top. There would be a few books stacked on the bedside table, and inside the drawers, several articles of modest and simple clothing, meticulously folded. It is a typical (aside from the extreme neatness) dorm room, though if one were feeling nosy enough to poke around a bit more, perhaps one would find one's way to the stash of plushies hidden away under his bed.

Kiku is extremely even-tempered and levelheaded, not wishing to let emotions fetter his work, or worsen a situation. If he finds someone or something irritating, he rarely lets on, though if he is pushed to a breaking point, he has a reputation for being very frightening. Few have ever witnessed this phenomenon, however.

Roleplay sample: Streams of pale early morning light filtered through the nearby window, coming to settle on Kiku's shoulders. The young man sat slumped over his desk, his nose resting on a sheet of paper and a pencil still cradled in his slender fingers. He mumbled a reply to someone in his dream, though it was too low to be discernible to anyone awake. A turn of his head to lay his cheek on the desk, and he was now perfectly positioned so the light hit his eyelids. Suddenly the rays were not so gentle pretty- they were sharp and agitated, sending flares of color across Kiku's dreamscape. His eyes shot open, and with a groan, his hand floated up to cover them.
Slightly disoriented, the student's fingers traveled along the length of the desk until they came upon a small pocketwatch, stationed at the corner. He flipped it open, and it let him know it was time to be getting up- 6:30AM. Kiku had developed the habit of rising much earlier than some students did- it allowed him more time in the morning to prepare himself, finish any work still lingering from the night before, and perhaps even... spend a little quality time with some manga. An ideal start to the day!
Apparently he had been working quite diligently the night before, and had drifted off to sleep at his desk. Kiku frowned, surveying the papers before him. It looked as if he were nearly finished, so there wasn't any need to worry. He pushed out the chair from the desk and rose, then striding purposefully over to the bathroom. After a nice warm bath, he toweled off his hair and changed into his uniform. He buttoned the shirt up to his throat and tossed the blazer on over it. For just a moment, he allowed himself to check his reflection in the mirror- his hair fell neat and straight, cut just short enough as to not be bothersome or get in the way. His dark eyes glittered, standing out from his moderately pale face. He didn't look like a wreck, so he deemed his appearance satisfactory.
Kiku gathered up his papers from his desk and slid them into their proper folders, keeping all of his subjects organized- he would not be able to stand it if things were not in their proper place! He wrote a few closing lines to the incomplete paper he had been working on, and then placed that one in its designated folder as well. These he put into an over-the-shoulder bag, which he could easily carry to class. He glanced at the time again- he had quite a bit to spare. Smiling privately, he went over and sat on his bed, carefully pulling out a lightly-used manga volume from under his bed, along with a little cat plushie. He laid back, holding the book up with one hand, cuddling the stuffed toy with the other.

If I've missed any personality points or you have a critique of my RP sample, feel free to let me know and I'll edit it!
I'm just super happy that I might possibly get to be Japan... x3

Back to top Go down

Kiku Honda [Japan] app Empty Re: Kiku Honda [Japan] app

Post by Matthew Williams Tue 16 Aug - 21:49

You're definitely accepted, this is a really good application and I don't see anything I can say that could be bad. So just change your account's name and I'll send you your welcoming PM~
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug - 22:29

Thank you so much!
(do I have to move this topic now? apologies for my ignorance...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Tue 16 Aug - 22:32

(Nope I should be doing it, sometime, when I feel less lazy =w=)
And you're welcome.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down