Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Luise Beilschmidt

2 posters

Go down

Luise Beilschmidt Empty Luise Beilschmidt

Post by Luise Beildschmidt Sat 16 Feb - 23:49

Nyotalia Name: Luise Beilschmidt

Country representing: Germany

Student or teacher? Student

Personality: the most notable feature about Luise's character, as a student, is her seriousness. She takes everything extremely seriously, and professors can be sure that every task assigned to her will be completed in the shortest time and in the most efficient way. Useless to say, she is devoted to studying and she excels in most subjects, especially the scientific and technical ones.
She is capable of great concentration and perseverance.

The other side of this feature is that she expects others to be just as hard working as she is. This means that, when working in groups, she will try to push the others and not everybody will be happy with that, of course. She might result in being too imposing and even scary, at times (she doesn't mind yelling at people if they get on her nerves, which can be pretty easy especially in stressful times).

This is probably the most outstanding feature of her character - in fact, what is to be underlined is that she loves being alone. Therefore, not many can see beyond the first appearance of strong, leader and determined young woman. This probably contributes to the fact that she doesn't have any real or close friend. However, she likes her alone time. At home, she enjoys long walks and time together with her dogs. During the school year, when she's not training, she likes reading.

Another feature not many would guess is her shyness. She can also be somehow awkward around people, especially if they try to get too close or if the compliment her for something which is not her work (as in: compliments about her look or outfit). The reason is mostly that she does not get such compliments very often, since despite her being pretty, others are normally too scared of her to approach her in a friendly or even flirtatious way.

Appearance: She is pretty tall for being a girl. She has long legs and a strong built body with generous curves, especially on the chest. She's pretty sportive and active, and this shows on her body as well.
Her hair is very short and light blond, matching with her azure eyes and her fair skin. The paleness of her complexion doesn't help her shyness, betraying each and every blush that covers her cheeks.

She is always tidy and in order, her clothes always ironed properly and buttoned up. When she is not wearing the academy's uniform, she likes comfortable clothes such jeans and sensible jumpers and shirts. She never wears heels due to her height, since she doesn't want to be noticed. In the same way, she does not wear dresses with an excessive cleavage and, generally, doesn't wear skirts too often, preferring in general flat shoes and trousers.
She doesn't usually use any make-up nor wear jewels, while she's always wearing a watch on her left wrist.

History: Luise grew up under a severe education. She was taught to put duties before play, to put learning before dolls, and intelligence before make-up.
She never considered herself much of a beauty - not because she had no self-confidence, but because she had never seen it as important.

However, her classmates in middle school seemed to have a different conception and as puberty kicked in, Luise started receiving unwanted attentions.
When the boys noticed how she was not responding in the way they wanted (that is, as she went on ignoring them), they started bullying her. However, Luise was not the type to bend her head and keep silent: at the time, she was taller than most of her male classmates and strong enough to put it in use.
So, one day when those boys had been particularly annoying, she picked the leader and gave him a memorable lesson.

This resulted in all the girls of the class being too scared of her and avoiding her company even more than before, the boys hating her from a distance, and the teachers keeping her under their careful eyes.
When she was then admitted to the Academy, she decided she would try to avoid the others' attentions as much as she could, since she did not want to find herself in the same situation.

Roleplay sample

"...what does this mean?"

Luise glanced at her sister, who was staring at her curiously, leaning casually to the doorjamb, but she did not answer her question. The girl's blue eyes went back to her image in the mirror and fixed on it critically. Was there anything which didn't work?The shirt was perfectly buttoned up, the skirt's suspenders were just of the right length, perfectly even... well, that uniform could have been a bit longer, but that wasn't something Luise could help.
"I mean, that!" Julchen grimaced, pointing an accusing finger towards her sister. Luise raised an eyebrow, questioningly.
"The hair! Why on earth?!" the older went on with an exasperated sigh.
"Oh, that." Luise's hand run involuntarily to the short strands of hair covering the back of her neck.
She has been repeating that gesture often, since the night before; she hadn't gotten used to the new haircut yet, and she still felt surprised every time her fingers didn't meet the long curls that, until the day before, fell softly along her neck.
She shrugged, going back to fixing her uniform's tie with maniacal precision.
"It was too conspicuous. And not handy at all. I want to take part in a sport club and to go to the gym, so I thought that cutting it short would be the best solution." she explained simply.
From the door, Julchen was staring at her, bewildered.
"...too conspicuous? Lieschen, what are you, a boy? Now, I do understand you don't want to imitate my awesome mane - I mean, not everybody can afford to be this awesome - but... your pretty golden hair! Now what, am I going to have a brother instead of a sister?!"
Luise blushed, turning her back to Julchen.
She was aware she looked like a boy, with that cut; she had done it on purpose, anyway.
She hoped that those short strands, together with her height and her solid construction would keep the attention away from her generous chest and from her long legs - which, to her, the skirt of the school uniform left too uncovered. Was it her height's fault, again? Maybe, shorter girls did not have the same problem.
She buttoned her jacket - she was not going to take it off, in class. Underneath, the white shirt was too tight on her chest, underlining mercilessly her curves. Luise could feel herself blushing already at the sole idea of the eyes on her. What had she done to deserve all those... gifts from mother nature?

______
Are you over 18: yes
Have you rped on a forum/Skype before (to know how much assistance you may need so we don't get irritated too quickly): yes
How do you feel about your character(s)? I really like Luise as a character. I think she's probably my favorite Nyotalia character Smile I love how strength and shyness mix in her, her way to disguise her femininity with the sole result of being even more adorable (or at least this is how I picture her, ahah).
Luise Beildschmidt
Luise Beildschmidt

Back to top Go down

Luise Beilschmidt Empty Re: Luise Beilschmidt

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 17 Feb - 0:00

This was very good so you're accepted- I'll change the name to her full name so don't be too surprised there, and I'll add you to the chat as soon as I can!
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luise Beildschmidt Sun 17 Feb - 11:48

Danke Smile
Luise Beildschmidt
Luise Beildschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content