Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Application: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Go down

Application: Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty Application: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun - 5:23

Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Country representing: Republic of Poland

Student or teacher? Student

If a teacher, what do they teach? (please make sure it's not taken.) -

Personality (mostly to see your characterization):

This will be the first time Feliks will be entering a school since he had been homeschooled all the time before he reached the age of 16. As a child, he had always had an anxiety towards strangers which resulted in him demanding not to be admitted into pubic schools. However, when he reached the age of 16, his parents had decided that it was time for him to live his life as a proper teen and go to a school.

At first glance, Feliks Łukasiewicz could be seen as a shy and quiet person who has trouble getting along with other people. However, that is only caused by his extreme shyness and anxiety towards strangers only. When he starts to take a liking/get used to someone, he tends to become very attached and chattier. He is also very straightforward and always able to speak his mind even if it may offend the other party.

Despite his lack of 'manliness' or so to speak, Feliks is very strong on the inside and is difficult to get him down for long. Even if it were to be a friend of his pointing out his flaw/expressing dislike being around him, Feliks hardly gets bothered by it for a long time. Or rather, he might just forget about that event and comes back with an oblivious air around him.

He is true to his own personality and will not try to change himself consciously for the sake of other people.

When he makes a friend, he stays extremely loyal towards them and will not be afraid to come to their defence in their time of need regardless of whom they are dealing with.

On a bad note, Feliks is also selfish and forceful to the point that he wouldn't take anything else other than his own opinion when he becomes too supportive of it. He prefers for others to adapt to what he chooses and hardly does so himself. He is impulsive and tends not to think before taking up action which causes himself to be easily manipulated and swayed.

Feliks speaks in a valley girl accent. His hobby is crossdressing which he loves so much till the point that he would crossdress by wearing a girl's school uniform to school everyday.

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words):

This totally sucks... Feliks thought as he made his way towards his new school.

He had been having private education for almost his entire life until his parents had decided to end it and admit him to a school. Of course, he had tried to put up a fight but his parents could be just as forceful as him when they had already permanently decided for him. The thought of him speaking with strangers unnerved him so much that he tried to run away from home but obviously failed.

At the very least, the school looked classy and had people all over the world attending. On top of that, as the main factor of his willingness to attend, the girl's school uniform was very cute. He has this weird hobby of crossdressing which he took pride in pulling it off very well. That would explain why he was decked out in the school's female uniform.

When he finally arrived at the gate, Feliks paled at the huge number of students crawling around the area. Or rather, the size of the school itself which was able to contain such a huge number. Just how high class this international school is?

Like, where is the opening ceremony? he wondered as his shifted his gaze throughout his surroundings. Feliks would much rather go through every inch of the school than to ask someone for directions. Talking to strangers is very scary for him. This seeeeriously sucks. Like, I totally don't even know where to start looking!

This would be a very long morning for him.

-x-

Are You Over 18?
I'm 18 actually.

Have you rped before on forum/Skype?
Forum, no. Skype, yes.

How do you feel about your character?
Quite confident since I had been roleplaying him for quite some time now. I find myself and him quite alike so was able to characterize him more naturally than any other characters. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull off a satisfactory Feliks for this roleplay community. Thank you for your time.

This is actually my very first time using a forum site for anything so I apologize if I had caused any mistakes around!

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Sat 23 Jun - 14:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Application: Feliks Łukasiewicz Empty Re: Application: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun - 8:54

That's a really good app!
In general on forums we ask of you you reserve a character before applying (so you know next time around) but otherwise there are no real problems.
I'm accepting you, I'll change your username to the character's name (so "Feliks Łukasiewicz") to have you be like everyone else, and allow it to post! If you could please also send me your Skype username, I'll add you on our group-chat.
Admin
Admin

https://theneoworldacademyw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun - 13:35

Admin wrote:That's a really good app!
In general on forums we ask of you you reserve a character before applying (so you know next time around) but otherwise there are no real problems.
I'm accepting you, I'll change your username to the character's name (so "Feliks Łukasiewicz") to have you be like everyone else, and allow it to post! If you could please also send me your Skype username, I'll add you on our group-chat.

Thank you!

Oh! And I'm very sorry that I didn't do that. I'll be sure to check myself the next time round. DX

Okay, and thank you very much again!

My skype is

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down