Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Austria Application

Go down

Austria Application Empty Austria Application

Post by faecakes Mon 11 Jun - 7:52

Austria Application Tumblr_m577cu9Cux1ql5wm8o1_1280

Name: Roderich Edelstein
Country representing: Austria
Student or teacher? Student

Personality: A young man of eloquent speech, Roderich often carries himself as though he's come from the finest etiquette school. He's not outwardly social, preferring to keep to himself and absorb his efforts and time in the arts; especially music. In fact, the brunette often spends most of his time outside of the classroom lost in the contents of the library, or practicing in the music room. He can lose himself completely in music whether it's simply listening, writing, or playing. He performs exceptionally well in school, continuously making the Dean's List, although he can occasionally forget an assignment or two. He's certainly no Mr. Perfect however.

Roderich often finds himself running late for class and getting lost in the hallways of the school, despite having attended all 4 years there. He gets frustrated easily with people who aren't on the same intellectual level with him; or at least that's how he sees it. He finds childish behavior repulsive, despite occasionally having a few episodes himself when defending his tastes in the arts. Roderich can be rather lazy with assignments, postponing them to the last minute in preference of other activities. He can also appear rather rude and aloof when first introduced. With little physique, being so thinly framed, Roderich lacks any athleticism and gets winded very easily. He moves slowly, even when in a rush, and has just enough strength to carry his textbooks. That doesn't keep him from complaining about it however.

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words):

'Drat! Not again!' the young man scolded himself mentally; hurrying down the halls of the academy at a brisk pace. He'd overslept once again; having stayed up until the early hours of the AM enjoying Mozart's latest composition that had been uncovered. The piece was simply mesmerizing. So much so in fact, that he'd forgotten about his essay due for contemporary literature. Realizing this so late at night, the undergrad had spent the next 5 hours compositing his essay from scratch. An outline, rough draft, and final copy later, Roderich found himself awaking to the alarm on his phone.

Cursing silently to himself for the lack of sleep, Roderich cracked his back; sitting up at his desk. He looked over to his small desk clock to see his alarm had in actuality been going off for the past 20 minutes. The brunette scrambled out of his chair, knocking over his essay and scattering it onto the floor with the rest of his dirty laundry. The young man had no time to worry about it though, hurrying to the bathroom to wash his face and comb back his hair. Roderich didn't even bother with breakfast, sweeping the papers back together and bundling them up in his arms. Reaching over for his book bag, Roderich slung it over his shoulder, wincing at the weight caused by his AP textbooks, and then ran out the door a second later.

Unfortunately, in all of his hurrying to his morning class, Roderich had missed his usual turn sending him down to the wrong section of the building. It took the brunette a few minutes to realize this. It was only when what should've been the 'literature hallway', was oddly plastered with scientific diagrams and lab rooms, did Roderich realize he was not where he should be.

"...It seems I have taken a wrong turn somewhere," he sighed, mildly out of breath. It didn't take much for the thin male to get physically exhausted; even more so, considering his lack of food and sleep at the present time.

The ring of the final warning bell, signaling class had started, brought Roderich out of his directional labyrinth for the moment. There was no avoiding being late now. Perhaps if he backtracked his steps he could remember how to get to the literature halls from here.

"It would seem there will be no avoiding in my being late... At least my essay will be adequate for grading, which is more then some others can say," Roderich consoled himself. Adjusting his book bag again, with a light huff of effort, the young man began retracing his steps to find his way. If only he would realize just how often this happened and take the steps to correct it, he might be better off in avoiding these situations all together.

______
Are you over 18: Yes

Have you rped on a forum/Skype before: I have RPed on both for many many years

How do you feel about your character? I am fairly new to RPing Austria, having only RPed him for about two months actively. However I always do my research historically and on the character before RPing and have also been an Austria on a panel at a past con and a few coming up. I have never had so much fun being a character as I am having with Austria. I RPed Switzerland in the past, but find myself as a fellow artist and lover of things historical and aristocratic very at home with the character.
faecakes

Back to top Go down

Austria Application Empty Re: Austria Application

Post by France Bonnefoy Mon 11 Jun - 8:15

Your application was great so of course you're accepted. If you don't mind my nitpicking, they only have 3 years in this school, otherwise it's all good!
France Bonnefoy
France Bonnefoy
Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by faecakes Mon 11 Jun - 14:29

Ah, thank you for correcting me. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
faecakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down